Our values define who we are and all of our schools subscribe to those same values. We
acknowledge the individual characteristics of each of our schools and the different needs of every child in school. We encourage a dynamic approach and we want our schools to “shout” about the good things that happen every day, the marvellous achievements of our children and the journey that each and every child is making with the support and care of our teams.
- We are Forward Thinking:
Always looking to move things forward and embrace change to provide the best outcomes for all
- We are Ambitious:
Always working to the best of our ability, instilling a ‘can do’ culture by encouraging others to share knowledge, skills and expertise
- We are Principled:
Always looking to do the right thing, being conscientious, polite and friendly, speaking out and challenging accepted thinking for the greater good.
- We are Motivated:
Always looking to overcome obstacles and move forward to ensure educational excellence
- We are Trustworthy:
Always being honest, open and consistent in our approach to any issues we face, being steadfast in our desire to improve outcomes for all
As a consequence of these values
- We are nurturers of talent:
Our vision, ethos and values are not achievable without a great workforce and their personal development, contentment and enjoyment of working for Forward Education Trust really matters to our Trust.
For our students and our staff, we aim to help them to be the best version of themselves that they can be.
If your school or Academy has values consistent with this approach, we would welcome the chance to talk to you about joining our Trust.
Benefits of joining Forward Education Trust
- A family of schools, led by experienced educational and business professionals, co-creating and collaborating, fiercely loyal to each other
- Schools which are independent and inter-dependant
- Values led and authentic leadership providing support in a school’s journey of continuous improvement
- An environment where Headteachers run their schools with the autonomy to make uniqueness come alive
- The schools are the Trust
- A strong central team, supporting schools as a “team around the school”
- Central support includes finance, procurement, estates & facilities, IT and HR
- Opportunities to share resources and ideas
- Opportunities to maximise the value of the funding we receive